10 Gray Court Easington

10 Gray Court, Easington, Peterlee, Co Durham, SR8 3TF

10 Gray Court Easington

2

1

Available Now

Entrance hall with radiator

Kitchen with fitted cupboards, radiator

Living room with radiator, French doors leading into the garden

Double bedroom with radiator 

 Bathroom with  shower

 Single bedroom with radiator

 This is a 2 bedroom bungalow 1 of 10 which is situated around a central parking area and communal gardens.  The property benefits from communal heating and is double glazed throughout.

 The price of the property reflects the 70% those successful applicants will own, the remaining 30% share will be retained by Durham Aged Mineworkers Homes association (DAMHA).  Once the house sale is complete new residents will be required to pay a weekly service charge to DAMHA covering a number of costs such as heating costs (heating runs from a communal boiler), landscaping charges and window cleaning.  New residents will be able to access services provided within Rutherford House such as the laundry room and activities.

Health

There are local doctors surgery close by.

Transport

Property is close to a bus route 

70% Ownership Pricing

Full Property Price Price For Percentage Share Monthly Rent For Share
£95,000.00 £66,500.00 £65.31