Beacon Living proudly welcomes to the market Whitley Court, an exciting new housing development offering 3-bedroom family homes for shared ownership.
Ideal for first-time buyers and families, these homes boast modern living, comprising of an open plan kitchen and dining room, a separate living area, ground floor toilet and French doors leading onto a private garden. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities and a main family bathroom.
Whitley Court is located in High Fell and is situated close to local amenities. Within walking distance there is a popular high street, Wrekenton Health Centre, and the local community centre. For families, there are primary and secondary schools close by and it is a short walk to the nearby Children's Centre.
Ravensworth golf course and the Angel of the North are a stone's throw away.
There are good public transport links and it's only a five-minute drive to the A1(M).
These homes will allow first-time buyers and those who do not currently own a home the opportunity of home ownership. Shared Ownership allows a buyer to purchase a share of the home and to pay an affordable rent on the remaining part. The buyer has the option to increase their share during their time in the property via a process known as 'staircasing', and can staircase all the way to 100% ownership.
• Grey windows and doors
INTERNAL FEATURES DECORATION & FINISHES
• White Matt Emulsion to walls and ceilings
• Internal woodwork finished with white high gloss
• Internal doors painted white with brushed stainless steel handles
• White sockets and switches throughout
• Kitchen doors and worktops with matching upstand
• Integrated Indesit single electric fan oven and 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
• Stainless steel sink with drainer and tap
BATHROOM, CLOAKS & EN-SUITE
• White sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Chrome shower
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Tiled splash-back to basin walls, 900mm tiling along the length of the bath and full height tiling in shower area
• Gas combination boiler
• Thermostatic time and temperature heating control
• Thermostatic radiator valves
• Telephone outlet and TV ariel point located in the lounge, bedroom 1 and bedroom 3
SECURITY & SAFETY
• Mains wired heat and smoke detection
• Mains powered Carbon Monoxide detector
• External stainless steel wall light
EXTERNAL FEATURES & GARDENS
• Path to entrance
• Landscaped garden to the front
• Water butt with paved base
• External tap
• Enclosed garden to the rear
• Block paved driveway