The Nickel is a 3-bedroom home that benefits from an en-suite to the master bedroom, patio doors to the rear turfed garden and 2 allocated parking spaces. There is a family bathroom upstairs as well as a downstairs W/C. These homes are available through Shared Ownership and expected in Summer 2022.
- 3-bedroom end of terrace home
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs W/C plus upstairs family bathroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- Upstairs storage space
- Gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood included
- Carpet and flooring provided
- uPVC double glazing
- Patio doors into turfed rear garden
- Gas fired central heating system
- Estimated monthly service charge: £41.27
- Minimum share initially available: 50%
- Maximum share initially available: 75%
- Staircasing to 100% allowable
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Lease term: 990 years
- Pets allowed
- Anticipated move in date: Summer 2022
- Kitchen/dining 4.79m x 3.50m
- Lounge 5.26m x 3.67m
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 2.62m
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.62m
- Bedroom 3 2.61m x 2.01m
Similar plots to 45 in this release: 47, 48, 50, 51 and 53
Foxhill Medical Centre
- Nearest schools/nursery: Fox Hill Primary School, Little Rascals Pre-School, Chaucer School
- Nearby food & drink: Foxhill Tandoori, The Cow and Calf, The Red Lion, Galaxy Pizza, The Pheasant Bar & Grill
- Nearby attractions: Hillsborough Park, Hillsborough Leisure Centre, Hillsborough Golf Club, Birley Stone, Beeley Wood, Grenoside Woods, Wharncliffe Wood, Oughtibridge, Sheffield Botanical Gardens
Local shops and amenities: Sainbury's, Asda, Lidl, Chemists, Foxhill Medical Centre, Foxhill Car Service
Nearest station: Middlewood Station
Your new home at Birley Heights offers great transport links, the M1 is just 15 minutes travel time by car.
Guinness Homes are building a new community of homes in the Birley Edge area of Sheffield, around four miles north of Sheffield City Centre and adjacent to the Hillsborough part of the City.
Perfectly situated between the stunning Yorkshire countryside and just four miles north of Sheffield City Centre, Birley Edge is close to the Hillsborough area of the city and within a 15-minute drive of an incredible choice of green space, amenities, culture, restaurants and shopping. A vibrant city with a growing food scene, a history of independent music and two renowned theatres, there is plenty to keep your eye on in Sheffield. It’s top-ranking Russell Group university attracts thousands of students every year and contributes to the city’s ability to keep innovating ever since the industrial revolution.
Buy a share in the home, such as 50%, or 75%, & pay a reduced rent on the remaining share. Buy more shares as and when you can afford them.