Living at Manor Gardens means you can make the most of all the amenities that the local area has to offer, including the fabulous Vale Royal Abbey Golf Course, the popular Blakemere Craft Centre and the Anderton Boat Lift in nearby Northwich.
There are also a range of local sports clubs nearby and an active nightlife scene in Northwich town centre, plus the stunning Delamere Forest is just a 20-minute drive away.
The local area offers a wide range of options to please any pallet, with a selection of nearby pubs providing traditional, home-cooked food as a few popular restaurants- including ‘The Hartford Chime’ which serves a range of international delicacies before turning into a cocktail bar as the evening progresse and the highly rated “The Hart of Hartford”.
Northwich town centre boasts an array of bars, bistros, coffee houses and restaurants including Barons Quay Social, a popular new bar/restaurant where visitors can sample everything from Asian to Palestinian cuisine from the variety of food vendors before relaxing with a delicious cocktail on the rooftop deck.
Barons Quay, a new retail and leisure hub in Northwich offers a range of high street fashion favourites, while numerous independent shops and boutiques of all descriptions line the streets of the historic town centre.
For your weekly shop try one of the several large supermarkets on offer in Northwich town centre while your daily shopping needs can be covered with a visit to the Sainsburys Local across the street from the development.
Three popular train stations are situated within a two-mile radius of the development- Hartford, Northwich and Greenbank, offering passengers direct routes to Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Chester and London among others.
Buses also run between Northwich and Chester through Hartford. Manor Gardens is a 15-minute drive from both the M56 and M6 motorways and for those wanting international travel, Liverpool John Lennon and Manchester Airport are both under 20 miles away.
At Your Housing Group, our focus is on comfort and style.
- Double glazing throughout
- Driveway parking for all properties
- Garages on selected house types*
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloaks
- Patio doors to turfed rear garden*
- Contemporary 3-piece bathroom suites
- Heated towel rail
- Over bath thermostatic shower fitted to main bathrooms
- Johnson designer tiling
- Bristan taps and Geberit sanitaryware
- LED downlighters
- En-suites bathroom from master bedroom*
- Symphony fitted units and work surface
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated Beko dishwasher*
- Zanussi integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood
- Worcester Bosch boiler
- Telephone and broadband internet sockets
- TV sockets
All leaseholders are required to pay a fair and reasonable proportion of the repairs and maintenance of landscaped areas and communal facilities as detailed in the lease.
Refer to service charge and sinking fund breakdown.
Shared private drives, shared footpaths, lighting, shared bin areas, boundary treatments or any additional facilities which the landlord sees fit.
* Garages, dishwashers, en-suite bathrooms and patio doors are dependent on the house type. Please seek clarity from our Sales Advisor for specific plots.