Popular nearby family attractions like Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Oulton Park, and Delamere Forest also mean that an exciting day out is never far away.
There are nearby out-of-town retail parks providing local access to various National stores. For those desiring something a little different, or more niche, Chester is just 18 miles away with its historic high street and designer boutiques.
The area enjoys excellent commuter links to the A49 and M6 as well as Winsford Railway Station which is just 4 miles away and offers regular services to Liverpool, Manchester, and London.
Winsford, situated near the picturesque River Weaver, is a remarkably beautiful location in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. The immediate local neighbourhood boasts an extensive range of amenities including shops, eateries, a leisure centre, a swimming pool, and sports ground. Winsford town centre is also home to a vast array of high street and independent shops.
- Outright Sale or Help to Buy available
- Double driveway / Off street Parking
- Private enclosed rear garden.
- Lockable cycle store
- Modern kitchen diner with a choice of Symphony kitchen units including oven, hob and extractor.
- Choice of vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom, En-suite and WC.
- Two double bedrooms with a third offering additional sleeping accommodation or a home office.
- Contemporary family bathroom with choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles.
- Spacious lounge with feature bay window.
- Light and airy kitchen/diner with French doors leading to rear garden.