Popular nearby family attractions like Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Oulton Park, and Delamere Forest also mean that an exciting day out is never far away.
There are nearby out-of-town retail parks providing local access to various National stores. For those desiring something a little different, or more niche, Chester is just 18 miles away with its historic high street and designer boutiques.
Winsford, situated near the picturesque River Weaver, is a remarkably beautiful location in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. The immediate local neighbourhood boasts an extensive range of amenities including shops, eateries, a leisure centre, a swimming pool, and sports ground. Winsford town centre is also home to a vast array of high street and independent shops.
The area enjoys excellent commuter links to the A49 and M6 as well as Winsford Railway Station which is just 4 miles away and offers regular services to Liverpool, Manchester, and London.
- Outright Sale
- Double driveway / Off street Parking
- Private enclosed rear garden .
- Lockable cycle store
- Modern kitchen diner with a choice of Symphony kitchen units including oven, hob and extractor.
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom, En-suite and WC.
- Flexible bedroom / office space.
- Contemporary family bathroom with Porcelanosa wall tiles.
- Stunning master bedroom with En-suite.
- Light and airy kitchen/diner with French doors leading to rear garden.