***Please quote RIG209 when enquiring.***
- Introduction -
This well-presented family home two storey mid-terrace house sits in a quiet cul de sac with no through traffic, parking for two cars and an easy to maintain rear garden.
- What the owner says -
“Great community to live with good schools within walking distance”
- Full description –
Shared ownership is a government backed scheme that can be a stepping stone to completely owning your own home. If you’re finding it difficult to save for a deposit this is a great option as the amount you’ll need is based on the share you’re buying. At this property a 5% deposit is within reach - just £3,575 for a 55% share!
- Covered porch leads to a spacious hallway with under stairs storage
- Large neutrally decorated lounge with large double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator.
- Modern kitchen/diner fitted with coordinating wall and base units, wooden work tops, integrated electrical appliances, gas cooker, electric oven and stainless steel extractor fan. French door opens to a large, private well maintained rear garden.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, storage space, radiator and double glazed windows overlooking the garden.
- Second and third bedroom with radiator and double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect.
- Family bathroom has bath with tiled shower walls, wash basin and WC.
- Fitted carpet is laid throughout the living areas, while vinyl is laid to the kitchen and bathroom floors
- Gas Central Heating
- Private well maintained garden with patio and lawn enclosed with timber fencing and a storage shed.
- Parking spaces for two cars
- Costs –
PRICE - £71,500*
RENT - £156.33pm
SERVICE CHARGE - £22.03pm**
*This represents a 55% share of the full open market value of £130,000
**This includes: management charges, insurance charges, service charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- General Information -
Lease: 125 years from 1st July 2019
Years remaining on lease: 123 years approx.
Approximate internal area: 82 sq. m.
Local authority: Stockton-On-Tees
Council tax band: B
EPC rating: 82 (B)
- Terms, conditions and requirements -
Minimum household income requirement: £20,770 per annum
Deposit: If you will be obtaining a mortgage you will need at least £3,575 in savings (i.e. a 5% deposit).
^If your deposit is more than 5%, the minimum income requirements may be less. Please contact us for further details.
Application process: A financial assessment must be completed before any physical viewing can take place. This forms part of Home Group’s buyer approval process. These assessments are carried out remotely by The Mortgage People. Once you have confirmed an interest in purchasing a property, the contact details will be made available.
We will not carry out any credit checks or contact any reference agencies without your written consent.
Help to Buy Agent: In order to apply you must be registered with Help to Buy . You will need to provide your HTB reference when completing the application process.
Current homeowners: Anyone who currently owns a home must have a sale agreed to apply.
- Viewings -
Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today for more information.
Only those who have physically viewed the property are able to apply. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.