Situated on the historic site of a Victorian cotton mill, we are proud to announce the next phase of stunning homes at Wren Green, Bamber Bridge.
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- A stone’s throw from Bamber Bridge and its train station
- Under a mile to Cuerden Valley Park
- On the doorstep of Preston City Centre
Bamber Bridge is home to a number of OFSTED rated 'Good' primary and secondary schools – great if you are raising a growing family. Bamber Bridge St Aidan’s Church of England Primary School is under a mile away while Brownedge St Mary’s Catholic High School is just half a mile.
Bamber Bridge has something from everyone. For those who like to stay active, Cureden Valley Park and Avenham Park are great places for family walks and rides, there is a local leisure centre with its own pool and gym and even a local football team. The local area offers two large supermarkets as well as a range of independent shops and eateries on Bamber Bridge high street. The M6 motorway is just a stones through and Bamber Bridge train station is just a 5 minute walk.
Bamber Bridge offers a wide choice of local amenities including tradition cosy pubs, convenient banks and a large Morrisons supermarket. Just over 3 miles away is Preston town centre offering a range of enticing restaurants and cocktails bars such as Turtle Bay and Peirre Bistro. There is also a great high street offering a variety of shops, banks and coffee shops which has recently undergone improvements, transforming the area.
Bamber Bridge is ideally located on the doorstep of the M6 motorway offering accessible links to the nationwide motorway network. Bamber Bridge Train Station is just a 5 minute walk with trains to central Preston taking just 9 minutes. Preston is a mainline station and trains to Manchester take just 49 minutes while trains to central London take just 2 hours 20 minutes. Manchester International airports is just a 40 minute drive by car.
At Countryside Properties, we believe our superior specification helps us to stand out from the crowd and we are really proud to list all the items that we include as standard in every new home, all at no extra cost.
We choose only top quality products from respected suppliers that we can rely on to maintain the high standard expected from a '5 Star' rated developer. With the added advantage of choosing your own colour scheme - from kitchen units to bathroom tiles - you can truly make your new house your home*.
*Subject to build stage. Specification images are representative only and not housetype specific.
- Choice of custom designed units
- Co-ordinating worktops and upstands
- Soft closers to drawers and cupboards
- 1.5 bowl stainless-steel sink
- Stylish single lever mixer tap
- Integrated double oven and 5 ring hob*
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Glass splashback
- Glass & stainless steel chimney hood
- Pelmet lights
- Chrome LED downlights
- Chrome effect sockets and light switches
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Separate shower enclosure to many homes
- Fitted glass screen over bath if there is no additional shower
- Porcelain washbasin with chrome mixer tap and pop-up waste
- Choice of finish to vanity units
- Selection of fine Porcelanosa tiles
- Chrome towel heater with summer setting
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind bath
- En-suite facilities to master bedroom in many homes
- Chrome sockets to entire ground floor
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Telephone points in living room & master bedroom
- Multi-media points in living, family rooms & master bedroom
- USB charging points
- Gas fired boiler
- Compact radiators
- White matt emulsion to walls & ceilings
- White gloss internal woodwork
- Ash handrails to staircases
- Oak foil internal doors with polished chrome furniture
- Whole house ventilation system
- Outside tap
- Feature skylight windows to most homes
- White UPVC windows and French doors
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Shrubbery and plants to front gardens as applicable
- Exterior lights to front and rear
- Multi-point locking system to doors
- 1.8m timber fencing between homes
- Mains powered smoke detectors