One of the oldest towns in Yorkshire, Doncaster
is famous for horse racing, its railway heritage, and a wealth of Georgian and Regency architecture on the Great North Road. Its history can still be seen in the
remains of the original Roman wall, Saxon churches, and Norman castles at Conisbrough and Tickhill.
Doncaster has also nurtured some famous people.
Jeremy Clarkson was born here, and was a journalist on local papers before beginning his TV career. One of England’s greatest football players, Kevin Keegan, was born in Armthorpe, on the eastern edge of the town.
Living here, you have well-established local amenities, shops, nightlife and restaurants
Close to the centre of Doncaster, Dominion is perfectly placed for the UK’s road and rail networks. The M1, A1, M62, M18 and M180 are all a short drive away, and there are frequent trains to London and other major cities.
• Symphony fitted kitchen
• Coordinating worktop and matching upstand
• Matching integrated extractor
• Soft-close doors and drawers
• Indesit single electric oven with four-ring gas hob and stainless steel splashback
• Indesit integrated fridge-freezer
• Stainless-steel single-bowl inset sink with chrome mixer tap
• White bathroom suite with shower over bath and glass shower screen
• White wash basin vanity unit with chrome mixer tap
• Porcelanosa tiles to full height around the bath
En-suites (where applicable)
• White shower tray with glass door
• White wash basin pedestal unit with chrome mixer tap
• Porcelanosa tiles to full height around shower
Plumbing and heating
• Gas-fired combi boiler and water system
• External lights at the front and back
• Mains-wired smoke detectors
• Almond White matt emulsion walls
• Vinyl flooring in the kitchen, bathroom
• A choice of carpets in the remaining rooms
• Front garden landscaping
• Turfed rear garden
Buy a share in the home, such as 50%, or 75%, & pay a reduced rent on the remaining share. Buy more shares as and when you can afford them.