***MARKETING SUITE OPEN!***
By appointment only. Book your place now!
- CARPETS INCLUDED!*
- Easy and convenient ground floor access (Plot 9)
- 2 bedrooms
- Parking spaces
- Practical lounge/dining space with adjoining kitchen
- High quality, rigid built cabinetry, including floor and wall units with soft close drawers and doors, to kitchen
- Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer
- Family bathroom with contemporary sanitaryware from Ideal Standard
- Storage cupboard
- Tenure: Freehold. Maintenance fee is estimated at £233 per annum
- Call us on 0845 456 9603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Images and tours provided on this listing are examples of a typical Bowland style home, taken from another Seddon Homes development. Please note that specification may differ.
Plot 9 (ground floor): £165,000
Plot 10: Reserved
Available Buying Methods*:
The village of Cross Hills, in the Craven district of North Yorkshire, is halfway between Skipton and Keighley. Surrounded by the hills of the eastern Pennines, it offers stunning views along the Aire Valley. The historic neighbouring village of Glusburn dates back to the 8th century.
There are ample sports and leisure opportunities in the vicinity including Cross Hills Football Club, Craven swimming pool and fitness centre and Glusburn Cricket Club.
Glusburn Community Primary School and Sutton in Craven C of E Primary School are both rated ‘good’ by Ofsted. Secondary school, South Craven School, is rated as ‘outstanding’.
Just across the road from Belvedere you will find the charming Dog & Gun Inn country pub. There are also a range of independent shops and eateries and a useful supermarket nearby.
The A6068 is easily accessible from Belvedere, which links to the M65 (Preston to Blackburn and Burnley) and the A629.
There are regular bus services from Cross Hills to Keighley, Skipton and Burnley. Cononley train station in Keighley is 3 miles from Belvedere, with frequent services to Skipton, Bradford and Leeds. Leeds Bradford Airport is 20 miles away.