3-bedroom semi-detached home 87m2
The Lime is a contemporary home that certainly makes the most of the inside and outdoor living space.
The modern open plan kitchen and dining area leads out into the garden and the spacious living area enjoys large windows which flood the space with light.
Downstairs there is a modern WC, practical built in storage and a welcoming entrance hall.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a sleek white bathroom with bath, shower, WC and basin.
Each home benefits from its own parking space and private garden. And because we know the last thing you want to do when you move in is have to landscape the garden, we’ve done that for you - all you need to do is get your deck chairs out and enjoy it
each home offers
- Spacious open plan kitchen-dining area with spotlights
- High gloss Moores’ Minoco range kitchen
- A fitted oven, hob and extractor hood
- Kitchen island
- Breakfast bar on the kitchen island
- Roasted Limed Ash wood-effect vinyl flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Handy ground floor WC
- Upstairs family bathroom, with bath and shower above
- Under stairs storage
- USB charge points in various locations
- Walls painted white ready to move into
- White gloss painted woodwork
- Internal doors with chrome brushed handles
- Covered external entrance
- UPVC double-glazed windows
- Turfed gardens with a patio
- Lockable side gate to the garden
- Dedicated parking space that belongs to the house*
- LABC 12-year building guarantee
Vinyl flooring will be provided in the bathrooms, WCs and kitchen / dining rooms but please be aware that no other flooring will be provided throughout the property. You will need to make your own arrangements prior to moving into the property for flooring to be fitted
*Parking: All homes have an allocated parking space. Plots 1-3 have parking at the rear of the development, while plots 4-7 have parking at the front. The Willow 4-bedroom house has two spaces to its front. There is also an additional visitor space within the development which is included in the ownership for plot 7, but available for use by other residents.
With three beautiful parks, good schools and a bustling high street packed with independent shops, wine bars and eateries, it’s no surprise that Prestwich has become a highly sought-after area of Manchester.
- Standard broadband: Up to 17Mb (estimated speed 3Mb)
- Fibre optic broadband: Up to 516Mb
*Broadband speed as advised by Uswitch . Please make your own checks with your preferred provider prior to purchase.
Lowther Park is ideally located with the M60 motorway just a stone’s throw away and tram connections straight into Manchester and Bury.
- Bus stop right outside
- Close to Prestwich tram stop
- The nearest train station is Clifton
- Good links to M60 and motorway network
Buy a share in the home, such as 50%, or 75%, & pay a reduced rent on the remaining share. Buy more shares as and when you can afford them.