21 Coulsdon Place, Liverpool

21 Coulsdon Place, , Liverpool, L8 4PL

21 Coulsdon Place, Liverpool

2

1

Available Now

Older Person's Shared Ownership apartment for resale in Liverpool. 75% share available for 58,125.

Eligibility criteria applies for this home. Applicants must be aged over 55 to apply.

75% share available - no rent to pay on remaining 25% share - service charges apply.

OPSO (Older person's shared ownership)

This scheme allows those over 55 to purchase a share in a property. You may be looking to downsize. move nearer to family or seek the reassurance of care and support, which Extra Care Developments provide.