Valette Square homes, are perfectly crafted both inside and out to offer a spacious and stylish living space close to the centre of Manchester. Combing the latest design and technology with the history of Salford for a truly unique home perfect for families or those looking for an elegant take on city life.
Designed to delight, each of these new build homes comes with either a garden and or roof terrace, as well as contemporary and high-specification fittings. Our premium features include modern SieMatic kitchens, the latest in connectivity and energy efficient design. All homes include either a drive some with electric car charging points, or an allocated secure parking space.
From reputable schools, doctors and dentists to convenience stores, supermarkets and fitness centres, the local area surrounding Valette Square is flooded with all the family amenities you need.
Chapel Street is bursting with an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants, from delightful independents such as Vero Moderno and Porta Tapas to historic pubs such as Salford's The New Oxford and The Kings Arms, a bohemian backstreet pub, live music and fringe theatre venue oozing character. If you fancy something a with a faster pace, Manchester City Centre is just a walk away, where you can enjoy the myriad of bars, music venues and nightclubs that the city is famous for.
Being just minutes from the centre of both Manchester and Salford makes these new-build properties a central hub for culture and entertainment. However, their proximity to the River Irwell and Salford's Peel Park provides escapism immersed in the tranquillity of nature, creating a stunning utopia of beautiful green space to clear your head, stretch your legs and make unforgettable memories exploring the outdoors. This unique location is perfect for morning jogs, daily dog walks or playing with the sprogs so you can have the perfect balance of city life and fresh air.
Valette Square is uniquely located in an area steeped with history and rich in culture, neighbouring the picturesque Salford Cathedral and St Philips Church. The quirky GK Gallery, which beautifully combines 6-week-long art exhibitions with coffee, tea and cake is just a stone's throw away, as well as the iconic Salford Museum and Gallery so you can soak up the areas heritage and feel charmed and inspired every day.
Nestled just off Salford's flourishing Chapel Street, Valette Square is perfectly located to ensure you make the most of every second. Surrounded by independent shops, desirable restaurants and a rich history, these charming townhouses for sale offer a unique take on life in Salford no matter what your interests.
If you want to travel further afield, it is just 0.6 miles from Salford Central and Salford Crescent stations, 1.1 miles to the nearest Metrolink stop and less that 10 miles to Manchester Airport keeping you connected to both Greater Manchester and the rest of the world.
* Modern SieMatic kitchens with fully integrated appliances.
* Flooring included throughout all homes, ( Engineered timber to the ground floor and carpet throughout stairs, landing and bedrooms)
* Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and en-suite bathroom
* Sky TV, Freeview digital TV and broadband.
* Virgin Media and BT telecoms infrastructure will be installed in each home to enable the occupiers to obtain TV and Broadband from their preferred service provider.
* Smart utility metering to monitor energy thus enabling occupants to reduce usage.
* Waste recycling facilities.
* Improved insulation to walls, floor, roof, windows and doors to minimise heat loss and reduce utility bills.
* Individual intruder alarms and doorbell system stalled for every home.
* Dedicated car and bicycle parking for each home.
* External lighting located adjacent external entry doors.