The Belgrave benefits from an open plan kitchen/dining/family room with doors leading to the garden and a separate lounge. Upstairs there's a master bedroom with an en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The Pastures offers a rewarding choice of three and four bedroom detached homes, with either single or double garages. While semi-detached homes benefit from private driveways or a parking space. Properties are arranged round several cul-de-sacs, making it ideal for those seeking a comfortable and relaxing environment in which to enjoy a relaxed family life. With plenty of tree cover and landscaping to create a mature, well established ambience, each home has a lawned area to the front. In addition, The Pastures is bordered by a recreation ground and an extensive bio-diversity area, adding further greenery to the environment.
All the homes at The Pastures are built with modern family living in mind. The specification is carefully chosen for its quality, practicality and aesthetics, to meet the daily demands of modern household requirements.
Your new home is fitted with an array of quality modern fixtures and fittings all as standard.
- Contemporary style 2 panel satinwood internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
- Polished chrome switches and sockets are provided throughout
- TV sockets are standard to the lounge, family room (where applicable) and master bedroom with phone sockets fitted to the lounge and smallest bedroom
- Mains powered smoke detectors fitted in the hallway and on the first floor landing
Gas fired central heating and hot water is provided by a highly efficient BAXI Potterton system, by use of either a system boiler and cylinder or combination boiler (house types dependent), the warmth is radiated through your home with Myson radiators.
A generous selection of kitchen choices are available;from contemporary styling to a more traditional finish.
- Upstands with a stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a
- stainless steel single fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- A+ rated integrated fridge freezer and integrated microwave
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
Bathroom & En-Suites
Complete with classic white sanitaryware and chrome fittings, providing a quality feel around these rooms;
- Back to wall Roca sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe taps to hand basins (Coolstart)
- Hansgrohe thermostatic bath and single lever shower mixer tap, with slide shower rail and bath screen to bathroom
- Hansgrohe thermostatic shower to en-suite
- A large selection of Ceramic Tiles are available to choose from for selected wall areas, with the option of upgrades
- Chrome downlighting
- Chrome heated towel rail
All homes include:
0.9m high post and rail fencing (1.8m screen fencing when plots are back to back) is provided throughout. Patio and paved areas are in a buff riven flag. The front gardens are turfed and landscaped with trees and shrubs in accordance with our landscaping layout.
Rowland offer an extensive range of extras which can accommodate any preference for individuality or for that added bit of luxury, all at competitive prices dependent upon build stage. Please ask a member of our sales team for more information.
Warranty and Sustainability
An NHBC ten year warranty on your Rowland home will ensure that you can sleep comfortably with the knowledge that along with the high specification this home offers, it also offers a reassuringly high quality of build. In addition;
- Your new Rowland home addresses a number of sustainable principles, by improved build techniques and utilising selected quality materials, and where possible from sustainable sources, the impact on the environment and climate change has been reduced whilst increasing the performance of your home
- Water wastage has significantly been reduced by installing
- cisterns and showers that efficiently reduce flow rates
- Kitchen appliances such as your fridge freezer are minimum A- rated for energy efficiency and water consumption (where provided)
- Waste Management system implemented during construction to reduce waste produced and promote recycling materials where possible