This application form is used to assess your eligibility for Help to Buy: Equity Loan (2021-2023). If you are eligible, the information will be used to progress the purchase of your new home. Help to Buy: Equity Loan is a government home ownership scheme operated by Homes and Communities Agency (trading as Homes England) (Homes England). We are a government agency funded by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government.
Completing a new application
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Your Help to Buy agent may reject your application if you fail to do this.
- Allow plenty of time to complete this form. We recommend you allow at least 1 hour.
You must read The homebuyers’ guide to Help to Buy: Equity Loan (2021–2023) before starting your application.
Information you will need
You will need information ready to complete some of the questions, including details of:
- the property you are interested in buying
- your income and expenditure
- your solicitor/conveyancer
- your bank account
- your financial adviser or mortgage broker
- the homebuilder’s solicitor/conveyancer
- the homebuilder’s code (you can get this from your homebuilder, mortgage adviser or reservation form).